Welcome, and thank you for considering Wasatch Pediatrics for the care of your child. We look forward to serving you and your family, and being here when you need us.
It is your children that make our job so rewarding. Thank you for letting us be an integral part in their growth and development. Please know we have someone to talk to you, day or night, about any concerns you may have. A few helpful points to make the transition easier:
* Please bring a copy of your child’s medical history with you to your first visit if possible
* Please bring a copy of your child’s health insurance card
* It is important that the patient’s parent or legal guardian accompany the child on the first visit
* Availability- Our clinics are open late and on weekends to provide continuity of care and familiar faces for quality medical services.
* Quality- All of our pediatricians are Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics
* Accessibility- We have seven locations to serve you
* Individualized care- Whether asthma, ADHD, depression, or complicated medical care, we have providers who can help you.